[ET Trac] #2705: error: more than one instance of overloaded function "isnan" matches the argument list

Miguel Zilhão trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Sun Mar 19 06:21:13 CDT 2023

#2705: error: more than one instance of overloaded function "isnan" matches the argument list

 Reporter: Miguel Zilhão
Component:

Comment (by Miguel Zilhão):

I see. On Marenostrum, I can indeed fix this by pointing to a suitable g\+\+ version. On our local cluster, however, they only provide updated intel compiles and the gcc available is version 4. Is there anyway around this, or do I really need to ask the sysadmins to provide updated gcc compilers as well?

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2705/error-more-than-one-instance-of-overloaded