[ET Trac] #2692: Inclusion of FUKA importer thorns

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Mar 23 14:52:51 CDT 2023

#2692: Inclusion of FUKA importer thorns

 Reporter: tootle
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Roland Haas):

I see. An ET provided Boost ExternalLibrary would have to include all of Boost, both the STL template parts and the compiled parts, since we would not know what each thorn uses.

If the dependency persists the is should be listed in `configuration.ccl` along with `GSL` etc.

You may also need to consider an `OPTIONAL` dependency on `CMake` in particular if you require a non-ancient `cmake`. Some of CarpetX dependencies do that \(AMReX, ADIOS I think\) and can optionally use a cmake in `${CMAKE_DIR}/bin/cmake` instead of just `cmake`. I think the two of them between them now require cmake `3.23` \(from around July 2022, so very very recent for HPC clusters\).

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2692/inclusion-of-fuka-importer-thorns