[ET Trac] #2723: No boundary conditions registered for variables in group LEANBSSNMOL

Vikram Manikantan trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon May 1 18:17:05 CDT 2023

#2723: No boundary conditions registered for variables in group LEANBSSNMOL

 Reporter: Vikram Manikantan
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

I am running the latest version of ET, using the parameter file `Lean_inspiral_d06_mres.par` in the lean\_public par folder, I added this line:

```
Cactus::presync_mode = "mixed-warn"
```

Now, I am getting these warnings \(one example of hundreds in the .out file\):

```
-> No boundary conditions registered for variables in group LEANBSSNMOL::GAMMAT. The unregistered variable(s) is(are) LEANBSSNMOL::gammatx, LEANBSSNMOL::gammaty, LEANBSSNMOL::gammatz.
```

This is related to [Issue #2651](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2651/new-warning-message-for-missing-boundary).

Is this a concern?

Thanks! Vikram