[ET Trac] #2732: leftover reverences to nds-org docker image and files in ET tutorial

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu May 25 10:46:26 CDT 2023

#2732: leftover reverences to nds-org docker image and files in ET tutorial

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component: EinsteinToolkit website

For the ET\_2023\_05 release we moved the repository hosting the ET notebook tutorial files \(jupyter notebooks, images, docker files\) from nds-org’s GitHub repo to einsteintoolkit/jupyter-et to simplify granting write access to ET developers.

Currently there is at least one leftover reference to nds-org in the tutorial files. In CactusTutorial.ipynb it says:

> This notebook is intended to be used online on the Einstein Toolkit tutorial server, offline as a read-only document, as a jupyter notebook that you can download and also in your own docker container using `nds-org/jupyter-et`. To make all of these work some setting need to be tweaked, which we do in the next cell.

‌

and there is no obvious docker image candidate in the einsteintoolkit dockerhub org to replace that with. The ones available are:

![](https://bitbucket.org/repo/8zBLME5/images/1886879992-image.png)
‌

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2732/leftover-reverences-to-nds-org-docker