[ET Trac] #2747: Inclusion of sgrid importer in Einstein Toolkit

Samuel Cupp trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Nov 7 14:14:21 CST 2023

#2747: Inclusion of sgrid importer in Einstein Toolkit

 Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Samuel Cupp):

Thanks! The only other changes I would like to suggest are
1\. there are several variables that are outputted but don’t have files in the test dir \(`HydroBase::w_lorentz`, `SphericalSurface::sf_radius`, and `ML_ADMConstraints::ML_Ham`\); I’d just remove these from the parfile, but if you want to check them please add the corresponding output files
2\. we aim to have the tests be as light-weight as possible; to that end, I’d suggest cutting down the number of iterations for the test to two or three scalar outputs
two outputs would correspond to setting

```
Cactus::terminate   = "iteration"
Cactus::cctk_itlast = 512
```

Changing this also means replacing all the files in `DNSdata/test/DNSdata_test` with the new output.

Thanks for working with us on these changes. If the test fails on any machines, we will let you know.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2747/inclusion-of-sgrid-importer-in-einstein