[ET Trac] #2759: TwoPunctures swap_xz results in left-handed coordinate system

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Oct 6 11:02:36 CDT 2023

#2759: TwoPunctures swap_xz results in left-handed coordinate system

 Reporter: Zach Etienne
Component:

Comment (by Roland Haas):

I don’t know. We generally assume people know what they are doing \(they are doing science after all, one assumes a level of care\). Outputting a warning all the time just b/c a \(documented\) parameter is being set, does not seem right.

If a warning is desired I would think a textual warning in `param.ccl` is sufficient.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2759/twopunctures-swap_xz-results-in-left