[ET Trac] #2747: Inclusion of sgrid importer in Einstein Toolkit

Michal Pirog trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Oct 17 10:28:08 CDT 2023

#2747: Inclusion of sgrid importer in Einstein Toolkit

 Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Michal Pirog):

I created the directory "CactusSgrid\_test" as you suggested. Interestingly, when I change its name to, something else I'm getting feedback:

"Parameter file CactusSgrid\_test in thorn DNSdata but no output directory"

It means that this test procedure is aware of the thorn and the test. However, regardless if the name of this directory is set properly or not, it is not tested. I don't see it on the list of tested thorns, and it's not in the directory "TEST". And the correct directory \(CactusSgrid\_test\) is empty.

Is it not tested, or it's failing the test? The feedback is:

```
    Time                     -> Tue Oct 17 10:40:38 EDT 2023
    Host                     -> koko-login003.hpc.fau.edu
    Processes                -> 2
    User                     -> mpirog

    Total available tests    -> 352
    Unrunnable tests         -> 16
    Runnable tests           -> 336
    Total number of thorns   -> 261
    Number of tested thorns  -> 100
    Number of tests passed   -> 336
    Number passed only to
               set tolerance -> 188
    Number failed            -> 0

  Tests passed:

    [here goes the list of the tests but it's not here]
```

Is it among "Unrunnable tests"?

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2747/inclusion-of-sgrid-importer-in-einstein