[ET Trac] #2747: Inclusion of sgrid importer in Einstein Toolkit

Michal Pirog trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Sat Oct 28 00:06:55 CDT 2023

#2747: Inclusion of sgrid importer in Einstein Toolkit

 Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Michal Pirog):

OK, the thorn's documentation is seating at:

```
~/Cactus/repos/CactusSgrid/DNSdata/doc/documentation.tex
```

The path is:

```
\usepackage{../../../../doc/latex/cactus}
```

I'm in the directory "Cactus" and I'm trying:

A\)

```
make DNSData-ThornDoc
Creating thorn documentations...
Created thorn documentations in doc/ThornDoc directory.
Done.
```

B\)

```
make CactusSgrid-ThornDoc
Creating thorn documentations...
Created thorn documentations in doc/ThornDoc directory.
Done.
```

C\)

```
make CactusSgrid/DNSData-ThornDoc
Creating thorn documentations...
Created thorn documentations in doc/ThornDoc directory.
Done.
```

There is no such thing like "ThornDoc" at "Cactus/doc". Also,

```
~/Cactus/repos/CactusSgrid/DNSdata/doc/
```

 does not contain .pdf file. I'm looking for .pdf file to see the output of the text I have written.

Any help?

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2747/inclusion-of-sgrid-importer-in-einstein