[ET Trac] #2790: MoL documentation out of sync

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Apr 10 13:22:43 CDT 2024

#2790: MoL documentation out of sync

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

MoL’s doc currently states \(near [http://einsteintoolkit.org/thornguide/CactusNumerical/MoL/documentation.html#verbatim-1](http://einsteintoolkit.org/thornguide/CactusNumerical/MoL/documentation.html#verbatim-1)\) that

> MoL needs to know the total number of GFs in each category at parameter time. To do this, your thorn needs to use some accumulator parameters from MoL. As an example, here are the paramaters from WaveMoL:

but that is no longer true as of git hash [ad7608db](https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusnumerical/commits/ad7608db4650d936af2afd64eaa8d0a31ea21bab) "MoL: automatically count number of evolved variables" of [cactusnumerical](https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusnumerical) \(10 years ago\).

There’s also missing / incorrect equation reference in the online version \(at least\):

‌

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2790/mol-documentation-out-of-sync