[ET Trac] #2772: Issues link against Kadath thorns and Intel MKL due to link ordering

tootle trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Mar 6 13:23:53 CST 2024

#2772: Issues link against Kadath thorns and Intel MKL due to link ordering

 Reporter: tootle
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by tootle):

This is still in the dev branch as I need to test it more thoroughly with the build script.  I also ran into an issue on frontier where the external libs linked against didn’t match the libs the fuka library was built with when the external libraries found the local libraries on their own.  In this case FUKA was built independently of the ETK build. I think if it is built from scratch during the ET build process and I can ensure the importer functions correctly, then this will be sufficient for now. If people want to build ETK with a prebuilt FUKA, then they will need to be more careful - which I’ll add to the documentation once the details are flushed out

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2772/issues-link-against-kadath-thorns-and