[ET Trac] #2788: ET building error

Faby 21 Productions trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Mar 25 09:46:08 CDT 2024

#2788: ET building error

 Reporter: Faby 21 Productions
Component: Cactus

Hi, I’m on Ubuntu 20.04 \(VM\) and I’m following the ET Cactus installation tutorial \([https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/jupyter-et/blob/master/tutorial-server/notebooks/CactusTutorial.ipynb](https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/jupyter-et/blob/master/tutorial-server/notebooks/CactusTutorial.ipynb)\). While building, I’ve got stuck with this error:

![](https://bitbucket.org/repo/8zBLME5/images/865745973-photo_5769386490651067124_x.jpg)
I’ve checked all the prerequisites and they seem to be okay. I don’t understand why there is a problem specifically with LORENE thorn.

I would be really grateful if you could help me in any way!

‌

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2788/et-building-error