[Users] about udb.pm/mdb.pm in simfactory

Jian Tao jtao at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Apr 13 03:24:21 CDT 2010

Hi Erik,

I noticed that users are supposed to make the following changes to
udb.pm.
Edit udb.pm and

     * replace YOUR_LOGIN with your username on Queen Bee
     * YOUR at EMAIL.ADDRESS with your usual email address
     * YOUR_ALLOCATION with your project allocation on Queen Bee

Although I believe that users who follow the instruction won't have
trouble to locate where to change, I am wondering if it would be
easier to have a file similar to Cactus parameter file to store
pure key value pairs ?
e.g.
user="jtao"

The same goes for mdb.pm.