[Users] more on the tutorial page

Jian Tao jtao at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Apr 13 09:39:22 CDT 2010

1.

It seems einsteintoolkit.th from the website doesn't match
the one checked out under Cactus/manifest. I got a list of missing
thorns when I follow the tutorial page to compile with the
einsteintoolkit.th under Cactus/manifest.

2.

In the following section, the config name (sim ?) is missing.
--------------------
Compile Executable

./simfactory/sim build --thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th

3.

The LORENE.sh script has trouble to produce local_settings correctly
for my system. I took a look and it seems gfortran was not recognized
as the default f77 compiler. Anyway, I am not sure if this is a
common issue.

Regards,
Jian