[Users] Helping with moving thorns

Bruno Coutinho Mundim bcmsma at astro.rit.edu
Mon Apr 19 14:08:31 CDT 2010

I got the following error message when retrieving GetComponents:

$ wget https://svn.cactuscode.org/Utilities/trunk/Scripts/GetComponents
--2010-04-19 14:59:58--
https://svn.cactuscode.org/Utilities/trunk/Scripts/GetComponents
Resolving svn.cactuscode.org... 130.39.21.22
Connecting to svn.cactuscode.org|130.39.21.22|:443... connected.
ERROR: cannot verify svn.cactuscode.org's certificate, issued by
`/DC=edu/DC=lsu/CN=Louisiana State University Issuing CA 1':
   Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.
To connect to svn.cactuscode.org insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

With --no-check-certificate flag, it works fine but prints a warning
message about the certification. How do we avoid this certification
issue otherwise?

Thanks,
Bruno.