[Users] Helping with moving thorns

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 19 16:08:59 CDT 2010

Hello Frank,

> What can already now be done is to check
> - does anonymous checkout work for everyone?
> - can you checkout all thorns?
I can check out the thorn, but the flesh does not check out properly.

I downloaded a fresh copy of GetComponents

  wget --no-check-certificate
https://svn.cactuscode.org/Utilities/trunk/Scripts/GetComponents -O
GetComponents

where the no-check-certificate is necessary because wget cannot check
the LSU certificate then download the all_new.th thornlist with wget.

I then do a

./GetComponents --root AllNew all_new.th

which claims to download the flesh:

   Updating module: Cactus
   from repository: https://svn.cactuscode.org/flesh/trunk
        located in: AllNew
             under: .
   280 components checked out successfully.
   0 components updated successfully.

   Time Elapsed: 14 minutes, 22 seconds

But the Cactus tree does not seem to contain the flesh:

[rhaas3 at phys44230 rhaas3]$ cd AllNew/
[rhaas3 at phys44230 AllNew]$ ls
arrangements  git-repos  par  simfactory  utils