[Users] test suite data files commits to svn

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Apr 20 12:20:19 CDT 2010

It would be good to have a "dump-all-variables" parameter in the I/O
thorns.  This would simplify the following scenario:

The test cases would be set up to output only a small amount of
information.  dump-all-variables is used to output all variables when
the test case is created or updated, and these values are stored in a
different repository.  If a difference is detected, dump-all-variables
could be used to quickly find differences after downloading the
additional data.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/