[Users] QuasiLocalMeasures test cases failing

Eloisa Bentivegna bentivegna at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jun 14 09:58:04 CDT 2010

Frank Loeffler ha scritto:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 01:37:41PM +0200, Eloisa Bentivegna wrote:
>> A quick heads-up: I'm taking a look at these tests now.

Hi,

my quick status update: while the origin of the failing tests remains
unclear, I noticed that the results I obtain with the latest
QuasiLocalMeasures are compatible with an earlier version of the tests
(date: 2010/04/07). Since the latest version of the tests has a few odd
features (such as a very prominent lack of equatorial symmetry in the
horizon for Kerr), I think it is OK to commit a new version of the data
files that do reflect the changes in the parameter files after
2010/04/07, but at the same time are only a small perturbation of the
pre-2010/04/07 data, as they should be.

Any comments? I am running a few more tests and then, if there are no
objections, I'll be ready to commit.

Thanks,
Eloisa