[Users] Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jun 16 15:34:42 CDT 2010

Hi,

the current plan is as following:

There will be a 'hard freeze' tomorrow, June 17th at 2pm CDT. That means
by then nothing can go into any ET repository (everything inside the ET
thornlist) unless approved by me - which will only happen if that change
is really necessary for the release.

We will have a evo (?) meeting at that time: 2pm, talking about the
remaining issues with the release.

After that we will create the remaining release branches and test this
one a couple (not all) machines to make sure this worked and
GetComponents can handle this. Note that AEIThorns and Kranc already
have those branches: please refrain from commits to those already now.

The test cases are in good enough shape for a release, but it would be
nice if the results on a couple of machines could be updated.

Please indicate any issue / progress with looking at the documentation.

Frank