[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] www/info/ (Rev. 273)

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 17 13:04:37 CDT 2010

On Jun 17, 2010, at 12:56 , bcmsma at astro.rit.edu wrote:

We should also add a link to the Cactus users' guide, reference manual, and an Einstein Toolkit arrangement guide.  Maybe it would be enough to point to the corresponding Cactus web pages (if they are up to date), but having copies here would be easier for the users.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/