[Users] Some repository changes

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jun 18 18:36:10 CDT 2010

Luca

If you checked out thorns from the Einstein Toolkit before the release, then you have the development version.  If you now do nothing, you will continue to use this development version.  Only the two repositories mentioned below -- which you are probably not using -- were internally restructured (all files moved into a subdirectory).  These two repositories contain example thorn lists and parameter files.

There will be no development on the released version, except to correct severe errors if we find any.  The development version will change as we develop it.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/