[Users] fix WeylScal4::teukolskyID testsuite

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 22 15:58:43 CDT 2010

Hello all,

Ian Hinder found that the testsuite teukolskyID for WeylScal4 was
poisoned. It turns out I had forgotten to add MoL to the list of
ActiveThorns in the testsuite.

Attached please find a patch which rectifies that. Ok to apply (both
development and release branch)?

Expect some more patches while Tanja and I try and add some extra
statements to WeylScal4 to make sure MoL is present (ie. something like
inherit from MoL maybe) and adapt to a possible future change in how
MoL_PseudoEvolution is scheduled.

Ian also pointed out some issues with how (outer hopefully) boundaries
are handled which will have to be looked at eventually.