[Users] Cannot build Lorene in parallel

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 24 17:19:55 CDT 2010

On Jun 24, 2010, at 16:14 , Erik Schnetter wrote:

> Lorene's Makefiles for Fortran do not work in parallel.  I believe they try to build liblorenef77_g.a and liblorenef77.a simultaneously, which does not work.

Never mind.  This was on a system where the patch command was so old that it (a) didn't understand the patches, and (b) didn't report an error either.

I found a more modern patch command there (GNU patch from 1999) that works fine, and will suggest a corresponding patch to Lorene soon.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/