[Users] GetComponents: Purely local thorns

Eric Seidel eric at eseidel.org
Thu Jun 24 17:48:25 CDT 2010

Are you talking about a thorn that is not even under local version control? In that case I don't think GetComponents would support it currently. We could introduce a new !TYPE called 'file' or 'local', which would direct GetComponents to copy the items to the specified location, or just create a symlink.

Eric