[Users] References in html thorn guide missing

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at aei.mpg.de
Sat Jun 26 13:11:09 CDT 2010

On 26/06/2010 13:50, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> Jonathan Thornburg noticed that the bibliography references in the html version of the thorn guide are missing.  For example, the AHFinderDirect description contains referneces to [?].
>
> -erik

It looks like not all references are missing. For example, the
documentation for ADM has working references. All references are in a
separate chapter at the end of the thorn guide. I've also checked the
regular pdf version of the thorn guide and see that in that case the
references in AHFinderDirect are also missing.

Is there something different about the AHFinderDirect (and possibly
others) documentation?

Barry