[Users] Schedule change in Exact.

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue May 4 22:01:18 CDT 2010

On May 4, 2010, at 21:37 , Eloisa Bentivegna wrote:

> PRESTEP is what is currently used, and leads to uninitialized points
> at
> the refinement boundaries (even when using the thorn to set all the
> ADM
> variables, with MoL not active). I guess EVOL is the next candidate;
> I'll give it a try and post back with the results.

This is probably a different scheduling problem.  Boundary conditions
need to be applied after regridding and after restricting; maybe this
is missing?

Exact should probably be scheduled at
	postinitial (or some other initial bin)
	postregridinitial
	postrestrict
	postrestrictinitial
	post_recover_variables

... essentially in all the places where MoL_PseudoEvolution is also
scheduled.

Prestep and evol are scheduled right one after the other; scheduling
in these bins makes no difference, except that everything in evol is
scheduled after everything in prestep, which may help certain
evolution thorns.  I think prestep may be better for Exact, since some
thorns schedule "in evol after MoL_Evolution", and this would then not
necessarily be scheduled after Exact.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/