[Users] GetComponent error message

Baiotti Luca baiotti at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp
Wed May 12 22:21:48 CDT 2010

Hello,

when using "GetComponents.htm einsteintoolkit.th", I get the error

LB-login-damiana ~ > GetComponents.htm einsteintoolkit.th
Do you want to update all existing components? yes, no [no] :
   Checking out module: AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon
       from repository:
http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon/trunk
                  into: Cactus/arrangements
   Checking out module: AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia
       from repository: http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia/trunk
                  into: Cactus/arrangements
   2 components checked out.
   0 components updated.

   Unable to process AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon.
   Unable to process AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia.

   Time Elapsed: 0 minutes, 0 seconds

And the thorns are not checked out.

Could the error message be made a little more informative?

I don't see the error in my .th list and if I check out the thorns manually I can
get them.

My entries are:

!TARGET   = $ARR

!TYPE     = svn