[Users] GetComponent error message

Eric Seidel eric at eseidel.org
Thu May 13 09:06:32 CDT 2010

I'm pretty sure Frank meant 'GetComponents -v THORNLIST'. I would go one step further though, and suggest you reset GetComponents users file by adding the --reset-authentication option. This will let you ensure that you are correctly authenticated; it seems that GetComponents is trying to perform an anonymous checkout here. Also, try moving AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon to the top of the !CHECKOUT list. This will make GetComponents verify your username with the IsolatedHorizon thorn, instead of the LegoExcision thorn which doesn't require authentication (it shouldn't really make a difference except that you may be prompted for a password during the checkout process in your configuration).

Let me know if this helps,

Eric