[Users] updating some thorns

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Thu May 13 22:24:12 CDT 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 11:20:19AM +0900, Baiotti Luca wrote:
> I think that it would be useful to be able to update with the script only some
> thorns, instead of either all or none:

If these are just occasionally a few thorns, a direct update might be
the better option. If it's a number of thorns, and the same quite a
number of times, you could have a thorn list just for them.

Is what you propose something like a confirmation of update / no update
for every thorn in the list, ala

Update CactusBase/CoordBase [YES/no]?

That might not be such a bad idea after all, I agree.

Frank