[Users] compilation problem on 10.6.3 macbook pro

Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Wed May 26 08:34:10 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to compile a thorn arrangement for the qc0-mclachlan.par parameter file, with the einsteintoolkit.th on a macbook pro 10.6.3 intel core i7.
I have attached the configuration file I am using and the output of the compilation errors.
The errors are of type:
Undefined symbols:
  "_ompi_mpi_comm_null", referenced from:
      MPI::Cartcomm::Clone() const in libthorn_CarpetSlab.a(mapping.cc.o)
etc....
 "MPI::Win::Set_errhandler(MPI::Errhandler const&)", referenced from:
      vtable for MPI::Win in libthorn_CarpetSlab.a(mapping.cc.o)
etc.....

please help,
Maria