[Users] Thorn citations

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 8 12:28:16 CST 2010

As you may know, have been discussing the Einstein Toolkit citation policy
recently. The current consensus seems to be that each component of the
Einstein Toolkit can have both "required" and "suggested" citations. The
details of this are discussed elsewhere; here I want to begin to compile the
official list for our components.

I have created a bibtex file einsteintoolkit.bib and placed it near our
standard thorn list, i.e. into <
https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/trunk>. This is a preliminary list
only (which is why it is only available in the development version of the
Einstein Toolkit). Please have a look and correct if necessary, or suggest
improvements.

To simplify things I went a purely-bibtex way: In addition to the standard
bibtex keys there are two new ones, required-for and suggested-for. Both
contain space-separated lists of Arrangement/Thorn names, specifying for
which thorns this particular publication is either required or suggested.
Standard bibtex tools can then be used to extract the set of publications
that is required or suggested for a particular thorn.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/