[Users] Meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:46:01 CST 2010

Meeting minutes:

Present were: Frank, Roland, Bruno, Christian, Ian, Erik

Testsuites
* AHFinderDirect/AEILocalInterp: Carpet/mercurial with full grid gives
identical results on 1 or 2 processors, PUGH with bitant grid does not.
This points to PUGHInterp to be th culprit. However Ian sees differences
when using Multipole and Carpet as well (for 32 processors). This points
to the symmetry handling in AEILocalInterp being the culprit.
* we will use an EVO meeting to coordinate fixing this bug (see Frank's
email from earlier today)
* PPM related failures: might be that tolerance of testsuites is too low
* will release no later than Friday even if these two bugs remain since
they were already present in the current release
* ML failures: seem to be tolerance related, raising the tolerance
should fix this

Citations
* will sent email to users and Cactus mailing lists to get input from
thorn authors as to which papers to cite
* will prepare html version of bibtex file for website