[Users] Meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 23 06:09:41 CST 2010

Meeting minutes:

Present were: Peter, Bruno, Erik, Christian, Tanja, Roland, Ian, Eloisa

Cactus release (Chandrasekhar):
* all branches and tags for the release have been created (both svn and git)
* need final re-run of the teststuites for all systems
* Ian will contact the LORENE authors to ask which papers to cite
* will add Christian to release team in release anouncement

EOS interface:
* old EOS_Base interface has been removed from development version
GRHydro, should we also remove Ian Hawke's general EOS interface?
Removing EOS_Base support requires users to re-write their parameter
files (same for the general EOS but it might be used by fewer users).