[Users] commits mailing list and trac

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Oct 19 14:28:43 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 09:38:07PM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> trac messages to this mailing list in a few days.

From now on, trac messages will not be sent to
commits at einsteintoolkit.org anymore, but to trac at einsteintoolkit.org.
Please subscribe to the list you want to get notifications of.

We had different opinions about the question if one or two mailing lists
are better, both with valid points. It is probably easier to get someone
to join two mailing lists instead of one list, than teaching everyone how
to sort their mail to obtain a similar result. Thus, I decided to go with
two separate email lists.

For both lists applies that they do not exist for discussions. trac can
be used for discussions, but also there: please move a bigger
discussions to the users mailing list, where it can receive full
attention of everyone, if appropriate.

Frank Loeffler