[Users] Remove default variable guess from Multipole

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Fri Sep 10 06:10:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

When the Multipole thorn was first written at Penn State for
debugging, we were using it with WeylScal4 and to avoid
incompatibilities with early parameter files, when the "variables"
parameter was added we decided that if it was left blank, it would
default to the WeylScal4 Psi4 variable.  This is not a good logical
default, as the thorn provides generic mode decomposition.  I would
like to remove this, and the patch is attached.  OK to commit?

ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de