[Users] GetComponents moved to GitHub

Eric Seidel eric at eseidel.org
Thu Sep 16 18:35:33 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Since GetComponents was designed to be separate from Cactus and the Einstein Toolkit, I have decided to move GetComponents to GitHub for hosting.
The new project page is http://github.com/gridaphobe/GetComponents. It also has a nice new wiki and issue tracker :). If you just want to grab the latest version of GetComponents you can find it at http://github.com/gridaphobe/GetComponents/raw/stable/GetComponents or on my website www.eseidel.org. I also updated the Einstein Toolkit wiki to reflect the move.

Note that I the stable version is still the ET_2010_06 release so if you are using the release version you don't have to worry about updating yet. I'll make another announcement if I decide to update the stable branch.

Thanks,

Eric