[Users] [Fwd: EVO Booking : CIGR from Mon, 20 Sep 10 10:30 -0400 (EDT)]

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Sep 19 23:02:41 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 02:59:24PM -0400, Bruno C. Mundim wrote:
> I booked an EVO meeting for tomorrow's presentation. Please refer to
> the details below.

And here is the corresponding abstract:

% Modeling 1/10 to 1/100 Black Hole Binaries With LazEv / Carpet
%
% In this talk I will present results from recent simulations of black
% hole binaries with mass ratios q=1/10 to  q=1/100 using full
% numerical relativity. The simulations were performed using Carpet /
% Cactus / Einstein toolkit and the LazEv implementation of the moving
% puncture approach. These and similar such simulations can be used in
% a hybrid numerical / perturbative calculation to generate waveform
% template banks.