[Users] Updated several SimFactory mdb entries and ExternalThorns

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Sep 23 18:58:02 CDT 2010

I built the Einstein Toolkit thorns on a series of machines with
different operating systems, including many TeraGrid, LONI, and DOE
systems. For this I had to correct or update several SimFactory
entries as well as build scripts in ExternalThorns.

I have just committed these changes in the hope that these help
portability. Please report any problems you may encounter.

For the record: I tested on abe, bethe, bluedawg, bd, bp, carver,
damiana, ducky, eric, franklin, hopper, kraken, lacumba, lincoln,
lonestar, louie, neptune, numrel02, numrel05, numrel06, numrel07,
numrel09, oliver, painter, pelican, philip, poseidon, queenbee,
ranger, redshift, surveyor, tezpur, vip, and zeke. There is a known
problem on bd that I reported to the administrators, and a strange
error on abe and lincoln that I hope will go away on its own.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/