[Users] Upper-face reflection in ReflectionSymmetry.

Eloisa Bentivegna eloisa.bentivegna at aei.mpg.de
Wed Sep 29 08:56:31 CDT 2010

Hello!

It's unlikely that this will affect anyone, but I've found some
incorrect behavior in the treatment of *upper-face* symmetries in
ReflectionSymmetry.

I propose the attached patch. In brief, since the loop runs over the
"source" points in descending order and the "destination" points in
ascending order, then the index offset between the two sets should just
be 2 (or 1 if one is staggering the origin), rather than twice the ghost
size as in the lower-face case.

The change affects branches that are only executed upon
reflection_upper_*, so most people won't see a difference. Any input?

Eloisa