[Users] Meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:52:39 CDT 2011

Meeting minutes:

Present were: Frank, Tanja, Roland, Josh, Peter, Ian, Eloisa, Erik, Bruno

upcoming ET release:
* testsuite issues, report on wiki:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Release_Details
** AHFinderDirect: Peter (+ all)
** Schwarzschild_EF: Roland
** GRHydro: test if PGI compiler causes issues (Peter, Ian on Kraken)
** Hydro_Excision (PPM failures on GT workstation): Roland
** McLachlan: Ian
** QuasiLocalMeasures: Peter
** RotatingSymmetry180/90: Roland
* change results table to only display results for 1 processes 1
thread/processor and 2 processes 2 threads/process, encourage extra runs
(1x2, 2x1) in repository
total

ET paper:
* sections: please finish your assigned sections
** Bruno/Josh will expand ID section
** Roland will expand DOmain/Symmetries section with examples and
sketches, will add CarpetRegrid(2) description to AMR
** Frank will run the TOV example, Christian (?) a stellar collapse,
Eloisa will run the Kasner cosmology example, Bruno the BBH example (if
possible incl. convergence plot)
** add short section on EOS (Omni), refer to website?