[Users] Age of TRAC tickets

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Apr 22 17:53:21 CDT 2011

I took the liberty of adding a column "time" to the default TRAC
display options, showing the age of the ticket. This is especially
useful if you follow the "View all open tickets (only pending review)"
link.

There are 12 tickets that have patched attached, ready to be committed
if someone invests the time examining these patches. These tickets are
between 3 weeks and 5 months old. I encourage all Einstein Toolkit
users to have a look, and if you find you are interested in one of
these patches, do not hesitate to leave a comment there.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/