[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Dec 11 23:34:28 CST 2011

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

Topics are welcome from everyone, I only have one point for tomorrow.

- Only one entry has been added to the proposed ET seminars so far:
    https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Einstein_Toolkit_Seminar_Proposals
  While I would like to see more here it also means that we do have a
  candidate, for some time in January I suppose. Let's see how many
  people would be interested in a seminar about
  http://arxiv.org/abs/1107.2551

Frank Loeffler