[Users] Problem by installing the ETK

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:58:05 CST 2011

Hi Jose,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 01:50:51PM -0800, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:
> to learn how to set initial  conditions for simulations of
> relativistic binary collisions. Do you think this link would help me?
> https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/adding_initial_data

This document describes how to setup a new initial data method in
Cactus. You can do that, but what you most likely want is to look at
some of the existing methods and use them rather than writing your own.
Your best bet there is talking to someone with experience directly. The
next best bet is describing your problem here and waiting for someone to
answer.

Frank