[Users] Problem with CarpetRegrid2/AMR

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:45:06 CST 2011

Hal

You should be able to apply boundary conditions (i.e. synchronised, apply
symmetry conditions) in your code. You will also need to use sufficiently
many processes to ensure that periodicity is applied correctly; this
circumvents the bug/missing feature in the Periodic boundary conditions.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/