[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #659: vip.rzg.mpg.de: Internal Compiler Error: Insufficient storage

alibeck alexander.beck-ratzka at aei.mpg.de
Fri Dec 16 01:52:25 CST 2011

Einstein Toolkit schrieb:
> #659: vip.rzg.mpg.de: Internal Compiler Error: Insufficient storage
> -----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
>   Reporter:  alexander.beck-ratzka@…           |       Owner:  eschnett
>       Type:  defect                            |      Status:  review
>  Component:  SimFactory                        |     Version:
> Resolution:                                    |    Keywords:  Formaline
> -----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
> Changes (by knarf):
>
>  * cc: alexander.beck-ratzka@… (added)
>

> Comment:
>
>  Alex?

I have just tried to add a comment, saying the big has been fixed.
Unfortunately I am getting  the following error message:

[snip]
Submission rejected as potential spam
[snip]

My comment was as follows:

[snip]
I have changed in the machine config file

mdb/machines/vip.ini

the make alias. The line

make            = gmake -j16

has been exchanged against

make            = env LDR_CNTRL='MAXDATA=0xB0000000 at DSA' gmake -j16

The solution is also available now in the trunk version.

Using this alias, the build is working now.
[snip]

Any ideas, what might have causes this error?

Best wishes

Alexander