[Users] ADMMass thorn

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Dec 16 09:08:27 CST 2011

We should include it if there are people using it, or interested in using
it. This would probably mean that someone describes the algorithm in more
detail, and shows some results of errors and convergence for a few examples
(single black hole, neutron star, maybe comparing to what TwoPunctures say
for initial conditions).

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/