[Users] Problem when checking out ET-dev

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 19 20:44:01 CST 2011

Hello all,

>> Hi Frank,

>>> Did you use the '-a' option to GetComponents?
>>>
>> No I didn't. Using '-a' fixes the problem.
>>
>> The option is not listed at http://einsteintoolkit.org/download/, but it is mentioned here: https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users.
>
> Should "-a" be the default?
Being one of those users that don't have write permission to everything
(or at least do not have all of their ssh keys loaded into the agent all
the time): yes I'd appreciate this :-)
That would necessitate an option to force non-anonymous (ie. rally
authenticated) checkouts, wouldn't it. Does such an option exit?