[Users] merging of chunked hdf5 data

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Feb 1 08:44:01 CST 2011

Hee Il

To my knowledge, CactusExternal/HDF5 and lib/make/extras/HDF5 do not
have these files either. I don't know where these files would be. If
these are C++ files, then they are probably part of Carpet. I assume
they are provided by a certain thorn that is not in the ET thorn list?

However, I notice that PUGH's HDF5 utilities are not built on my
system, and I wonder why. These are hdf5_convert_from_carpetiohdf5.c
hdf5_convert_from_ieeeio.c hdf5_convert_from_sdf.c hdf5_recombiner.c.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/