[Users] Output with carpet in more than 1 proc

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 23 19:30:26 CST 2011

Francisco

Yes, the output format does (unfortunately) depend on the number of
processes that you used. However, the content of the output should
not!

There is a script "mergeCarpetIOASCII.pl" in thorn CarpetIOASCII that
can help. (I'm not an expert here, I hope someone else can explain
more.) For the HDF5 thorns, our visualisation tools should all be able
to read the multiple files as if they were one.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/