[Users] reduction in carpet + mismatched declaration in ML_ADMQuantities

Hee Il Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:04:47 CST 2011

Christian, thanks so much !

Your code seems to contain everything I wanted to calculate.

There's one minor mismatched declaration in ML_ADMQuantities which should be
fixed anyhow.

####

[khi at zenith src]$ diff ML_ADMQuantities.c.ori ML_ADMQuantities.c
56c56
<   const char *groups[] =
{"grid::coordinates","Grid::coordinates","McLachlan::ML_curv","McLachlan::ML_Gamma","McLachlan::ML_lapse","McLachlan::ML_log_confac","McLachlan::ML_metric","McLachlan::ML_shift","McLachlan::ML_trace_curv","ML_ADMQuantities::ML_Jadm","ML_ADMQuantities::ML_Madm"};
---
>   const char *groups[] =
{"grid::coordinates","Grid::coordinates","ML_BSSN::ML_curv","ML_BSSN::ML_Gamma","ML_BSSN::ML_lapse","ML_BSSN::ML_log_confac","ML_BSSN::ML_metric","ML_BSSN::ML_shift","ML_BSSN::ML_trace_curv","ML_ADMQuantities::ML_Jadm","ML_ADMQuantities::ML_Madm"};

####

Thanks again,

Hee Il