[Users] Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jan 9 23:11:01 CST 2011

Hi,

This is a reminder about our usual Monday Einstein Toolkit phone call.
As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web
site:   http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/support/

The call will take place tomorrow, January 10th, at 10am US central time.

I have seen a lot of changes to the toolkit over the holidays and I am
sure I am not the only one who would like a summary.

I would also like to (shortly) discuss / get opinions about moving the
ET bug tracker (in the mid-term) to another, more general domain, e.g.
opensciencetoolkits.org. Only the domain would change, I would like to
keep the current system the same, but then extend and open it also to
other non-ET releated projects which e.g. use Cactus.

Frank Loeffler